Unfortunately, due to the COVID-19 situation we cannot meet personally this year. However, we really wanted to offer you the chance to participate some interesting free online workshops so please find the program of LeCV 2020 and a short introduction of the presenters below.
The workshops are free but need a preliminary registration that can be filled here: registration form.
12th November, Thursday, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
UV-C lamp measurements principles and typical applications (GL Optic)
– Theory and practical examples of UV applications – Mikolaj Przybyla M.Sc.
– Discussion on the limitations of UV-C disinfection – Marcin Pelko, M.Sc. Eng.
12th November, Thursday, 3:00 pm – 4:00 pm
CARLO – Calibration and Research Laboratory of Optical Radiation (GL Optic)
– The Black Body radiator at CARLO – Andrzej Rybczynski, M.Sc. Eng. and Jan Lalek, M.Sc.
13th November, Friday, 10:00 am – 11:30 am
Practical application of Luminance Distribution Measurements of Road Lighting according to the EN 13201: 2016 standard (Poznan University of Technology)
– Theoretical introduction and comparison results – Krzysztof Wandachowicz, PhD DSc Eng.
– Practical live presentation – Jacek Dylak, M.Sc. Eng.
By clicking below on a photograph a short cv will be shown!